Buildings – Property Sold by Public Auction, Redcar
Accreditation The Redcar and Saltburn-by-the-Sea Gazette 11/05/1877.
PROPERTY SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION.
Redcar, in the County of York.
Valuable Freehold Building Ground
To be sold by public auction, at the House of Mr. Clay,
Red Lion Hotel, in Redcar in the County of York,
on Friday, the 1st day of June, 1877, at Four for.
Five o’ clock in the Afternoon (unless previously.
disposed of by Private Contract, of which June notice.
will be given), in one or more lots, as may be determined
upon at the time of the sale, subject to such Conditions
as shall then be read:
Mr. T. W. HORNBY. Auctioneers;
All these two Freehold closes or parcels of ground,
commonly called “Water Furrows,” containing together
by estimating 10 acres, be the same more or less,
situate in the Township of Redcar aforesaid, and having
a frontage into the road leading from Redcar to Kirkleatham.
Also, all those two small garths of parcels of ground,
containing together by ad measurement 1 acre 2 roods,
situate adjoining the above, and abutting upon Redcar.
Back Lane; together with the farm buildings, outbuildings,
and appurtenances thereto belonging, as now in the
occupation of Mrs. Priswick, Mr. Thomas Agar, and
Mr. William Previll, the tenants.
The whole of this very desirable Property is of freehold
tenure, and from its situation is excellently suited for Building.
Ground, having a frontage on the North and West sides into
Redcar Road, and commanding an uninterrupted view of
the range of the Cleveland Hills.
The Tenants will sure the Premises, and further particulars.
may be obtained on application to Mr. Ralph Agar, Sparrow
Park, Marske-by-the-Sea; the Auctioneer, Dovecot Street,
Stockton; and to
Bank Chambers, Stockton-an-Tees.
Stockton-on-Tees, May 10th, 1877
Lol Hansom January 14, 2015 Buildings